Thanks for stopping by! Kick off your shoes and stay a while. Or if you’re in a hurry, here are a few things you might want to know about me:
- Born and raised in rural Montana
- Committed Christ follower, daily learning more of what that means
- A strange blend of optimism and realism (see Rev. 21:5)
- Guilty of: arrogance, binge-watching Scrubs/The West Wing/Parks and Recreation, selfishness, apathy, using profane language on occasion, and a host of other vices
- Thankful for: Redemption with a capital R, deep friendships, parents, siblings, literacy, Masiphumelele, Hope Prison Ministry, ZooTown Church, this album by Steve Schallert, Seminary (sometimes), and laughter
- My childhood (read: until age 16) vocational goals included ‘orca trainer.’ Blackfish has made me thankful that I’m such a weak swimmer. Goals also included National Geographic Photographer. Also human rights attorney. I’m 0 for 3.